Do you want to help vulnerable people, experience living abroad, make new friendships, gain new life perspectives, and enrich your CV?
Join our NEW European Solidarity Corps PROJECT – Well volunteering!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for young people aged 18-30 who share the values of the European Solidarity Corps! Solidarity, respect for human dignity and human rights, pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, and equal opportunities.
MAIN GOALS OF THE PROJECT
- Enabling young people to participate in a 10-month project during which they will be able to experience personal development and acquire or develop competencies that will allow them to become better citizens, to understand common values of the European Union, as well as to increase their potential in the labor market.
- The second goal is to support host organizations in their daily educational work and to add an international dimension to it.
- The third goal set by us is to popularize pro-ecological attitude, the idea of slow-life and slow-fashion as well as well-being among students, teachers, and the entire community of host institutions. Participants will understand that small changes in everyday life can help to save our environment and to keep a balance between different spheres of life.
LOCATION & ACTIVITY DATES
- Kraków, Poland
- Mobility duration: 1st September 2021 – 30th June 2022 (10 months)
PARTICIPANTS & ORGANIZATIONS
- 14 volunteers
- 4 hosting organization
- 3 schools and 1 kindergarten
Wellbeing & Ecology
VACANCIES & ORGANISATIONS:
- the Special School Complex No. 11 in Kraków – 8 volunteers (preferably: 2 from Spain, 1 from Italy, 1 from France, and 4 from other EU countries)
- the Secondary School Complex in Giebułtów – 2 volunteers (preferably 1 from Germany, 1 from Georgia)
- the Local Government Preschool No. 92 – 2 volunteers (1 from France and 1 from another EU country)
- the School Complex with Integration and Special Departments in Waganowice – 2 volunteers (1 from Spain and 1 from Italy)
TASKS & SUPPORT DESCRIPTION
Read more about the project and your tasks in the hosting organization in our project sheet: WELL_VOLUNTEERING_PROJECT_SHEET_IB_Polska_European_Solidarity_Corps
Interested in our organization experience? Find more information – here
Would you like to know more about other projects we coordinate? Find more information – here
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN?
Above all, however, we care about inviting motivated people who want to help others via participation in the project, and through their involvement develop and create more solidary societies.
Moreover, we hope that all people involved in the project will acquire (or develop) language, cultural, social, and ecological competencies. Develop solidarity and social attitudes, depending on the level of involvement in the project, learn the value of volunteering and European values in practice.
- develop a sense of tolerance and respect for other cultures, and will also be sensitized to the need to include groups at risk of exclusion, especially disabled people,
- acquire the skills to initiate and conduct multicultural and ecological activities, as well as learn the value and impact of such activities,
- be able to work in multicultural teams.
1st Step: Fill the application form: https://forms.gle/k3TdzgbHbCj52oVNA
2nd Step: Skype interview. We will contact only chosen candidate