UWAGA! Po raz kolejny gratka dla fanów sportu a w szczególności tenisa stołowego!
Termin zgłoszeń: ASAP, czyli jeśli jesteś zainteresowany/a – aplikuj jak najszybciej! Prześlij nam list motywacyjny i CV na adres firstname.lastname@example.org
➡️Info package: Table Tennis in Kalmar BTK.
Dates: approximately 15/08/2019-16/06/2020
Place: Kalmar, Sweden
Venue: Kalmar BTK sport center.
– active or background in playing table tennis. If you are/have been a trainer it’s even better.
– English skills to be able to communicate with the members in the club (until you have learnt enough Swedish).
– positive attitude, interested in developing your and our members skills in table tennis.
Our table tennis club, Kalmar BTK, has a history as a successful club. During the years we have had several volunteers from Europe, mainly Germany, who has spent approx. 10 months in the beautiful town Kalmar in the southeast corner of Sweden; participating and leading trainings mainly for our younger players between 10-15 years, playing in one of our teams, learning Swedish etc.
➡️The setup is:
– the participant will join a mobility activity for the European Solidarity Corps (called hereafter the „ESC”) under the Erasmus + Programme supported by EU funds.
– the period will be approx. August 2018 to May 2019.
– the participant will receive approximately 116 EUR/month in pocket money and 165 EUR/month in food money.
– accommodation (room or small flat) will be provided, possibility to borrow a bike for local transport.
– take part in on-arrival training organised by the National Agencies.
– take part in the ERASMUS + OLS (Online Linguistic Support).
➡️This is an opportunity:
– to have a non-formal learning opportunity in order to acquire new skills and competences for personal, educational and professional development.
– practice and play a lot of table tennis.
– to be integrated into the team of the host organisation and local community.
– to organise your own personal project.
– to have training, supervision and necessary support throughout the project.
– to work 38 hours per week including language training, not work more than 5 days in a row and have 2 days free each week. In addition to this receive 2 days off for holidays per month.